There are various sensible reasons why you should always take care of yourself but the best and primary reason is to maintain good health. No matter how available your parents, relatives, or friends are for you, none of them can still take care of you the way you will do to yourself because when you look into the mirror, you only see yourself.
Unfortunately, life is full of challenges, and humans irrespective of position are the victims. Some of these challenges come to our ways to provoke our mental health and most people who subdue to them are those who never, care about themselves and know the importance of self-care. But I am happy you take this big step to be here. Whatever issues you encounter with yourself at the moment, these 21 self-care quotes will constrain them and restore your happiness.
Do not forget! Your health matters!
In this article, you will read:
• Self-care quotes to nurture yourself when you feel sad, self-care quotes for students’ life, and self-care quotes for work
Although this article is divided into three, it works fine for everyone especially the first part of it. So put your mind at peace and follow these self-care quotes gently as much as you can.
Nurture Yourself Self-Care Quotes
Happiness is a big route to live well and maintain good mental health. So, whatever you can sacrifice to get happiness, by all means, do not hesitate to do. In my little way, I have curated these self-care quotes for you because I know you might be unhappy at the unknown and looking for a way to avoid depression, you may also want to encourage yourself and open doors for self-love. This is all good for you as a way to maintain good health. Just attach yourself to any of these self-quotes below and you will be fine!
1. “When your recover or discover something that nourishes your soul, and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
Whenever you are sad, go for the sweetest things that make you happy. You will be relieved.
2. “Let go of the thought that does not make you strong.” – unknown
Brooding over what has already happened has nowhere to take you. It has no benefit other than to dominate your mental health and a lot of negative things can also follow this.
3. “Tell somebody how you feel.” – Shodamia.com
There is joy and relief when you spur out how you feel to people who are close to you. Vex your anger (even if the person that offends you is not there), tell them your sides and how you feel about what happened. Then, see a movie, laugh, eat and go to bed. The next morning is a blessing! Trust me.
4. “Do not take your health for granted. Do not take your body for granted. Do something today that communicates to your body that you desire to care for it. TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
Always think about your health first no matter what happens.
5. “Some things break your heart but fix your vision.” – unknown
On your side, you feel every bad thing is negative whereas some of them are blessings in disguise. For instance, you may be fired at work for one reason or the other. Unknown to you, it is a big opportunity for you to start using your passion career to become your own boss. One of my friends use to tell me “You know what, my friend, anytime I am about to hit the good sides of life, bad occurrences arise.” Trust me! I have experienced this several times too! Just that you don’t know which among them are likely to forward the blessings. Nevertheless, you do not have to brood and damage your health. You need you!
6. “To love who you are, you cannot hate the experience that shaped you.” – Andrea Dkystra
Some experiences are bad for you but then, you have learned your lessons. Isn’t it? So, mission accomplished! You do not have to detest it but let it go.
7. “ Prayers open doors. Do it!” – Shodamia.com
When you are at the deepest saddest time of your life, turn to your God for peace of mind.
8. “I’m at a point in my life where I just want my family happy, my health good, my mind right, my finances flowing and no drama.” – Unknown
Make sure you remember this every day. It will improve your health status and keep you moving.
Take Care Of Your Self Quotes For Students
Students naturally go through hell before they go for lectures, understand assignments, schedule time to read, and pass their exams in flying colors. It takes loads of these self-care quotes to become a winning student.
9. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.” – Banksy
Whenever you are striving to become the best student overall, and you get o the stage where you started having a health issue. Note that your body is telling you to rest not that you should let go. Just find time for your mental self.
10. “A student needs a student mentality to succeed.” – Shodamia.com
You have to be disciplined, motivated, and work harder.
11. “Don’t ever be satisfied with being an average student.” – Shodamia.com
Strive to move ahead from your average mentality so that when you see others being awarded for their first positions, it will not affect your behavior and spread to your mental condition.
12. “Always Ignite your fire yourself; no one will do it properly for you.” – shodamia.com
Do you expect one to read for you? And except your friends in class to stand by you? You are joking with your life and health. In the end, when you do not like the result. Please do not faint!
13. “Create possibilities for yourself when no one gives you an opportunity.” – Marcus Taylor
Turn your pain and loads of disappointment you have gotten from people to progress. Surprise them with your behavior instead of worrying over their deeds. Life moves on!
14. “If you believe in yourself and works towards it, everything will end up well.” – shodamia.com
Believe, hope, and hard work together. So not leave one for another.
15. “If you want to quit, remember why you started.” – unknown
Before you started, you promise to break the cycle of poverty in your family. Now that you feel like quitting, think about why you started it a few years back.
Take Care Of Yourself Quotes For Work
At work, we face some unexpected crises that are bound to happen. These self-care quotes will help you improve your experience at work.
16. “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there is nothing you can do about them. And why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.” – Wayne Dyer
If your boss at work frustrates you. Worry over it less because you have no option. He/she is your boss and your feeder. Instead of worrying, and attempting to write a letter to illness, why don’t you just let it go? On the other end, if you are the owner of your job and you turn yourself into a worrying champion, you may not be able to move forward.
17. “Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you will realize it.” – Rena Rose
Do not subdue yourself to people who do not know your worth. Instead, you should let them know well that you know what you are doing and they cannot even do 10 percent of it. Don’t allow such people to affect your health status.
18. “It is not your job to be everything to everyone.” – Unknown
Do not expect everyone you know and you don’t know to like you. Even those that are celebrities have followers and people who don’t like them for any reason. It is a normal principle of life. If not, you will also like everybody you know. So, if someone at your place of work (colleague, boss, etc) does not like you as you expected. Do not give a damn!
19. “You cannot control how other people receive your energy. Anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever personal shit they are going through at the moment. Which is not about you. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible.” – Nanca Hoffman
No matter how someone frustrates you at work, make sure you continue to be truthful with your work. Your reward is on its way.
20. “The truest affection can only be gotten from you. So, when the day seems bad for you at work, rely on you.” – shodamia.com
Don’t ever dislike yourself because somebody did to you at your place of work. The highest mistake you can make is to be cruel to yourself.
21. “Without some people and situations in the journey of your life, your story will always be boring! – shodamia.com
Come to think of it, without you and your boss saga at the office, without you and your colleagues’ saga at another place of work, what would be the topic of your own story when others are talking about their own experiences? You will not even have a topic no to talk about content. And if you have, it can not be interesting.
22. “First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation. Who deserves only one answer and who deserves absolutely nothing.” –Unknown
If you give answers to everyone who talks anyhow to you, you will eventually get a headache. Some people naturally do not just deserve your attention. Mark my words!
This is not the end! I know you want to be obsessed with one or two of these quotes and you are thinking of how to make some of them work for you. No qualms! Kindly follow my little “self-care quotes” solution
Look for the one, two, or more of the quotes that relate deeply with you or the ones you found as favorite. Attach them to one thing you do daily. If you have a diary that you write daily, or you have a notebook that you write daily, write your favorite self-care quotes out and plaster them on these books. Also, it could be at the front of your wardrobe (you wear cloth every day) or make use of the walls in your room and plaster them. Trust me, they will work for you because they will follow you everywhere like a lover boy.
Remember! Health is wealth!